Saturday, March 29, 2008

March Funny Moments

Madison
"I love you mom. You are the best mom ever. You are the nicest sweetest mom ever. Except when you are angry." This was said after I had gotten very upset at Ainsley and put her in her room. Madison felt the need to add commentary to the moment.

Madison
"Mom, I wish dad would marry another lady so I would have a stepmom. That way I would have 2 moms to help me when I need something."

Madison
"I wish I had 5 daddies and 5 mommies. That way, you would have lots of help getting us ready for church so we would not have to hurry to much to be on time." This was obviously on a Sunday morning when I was asking them to hurry and get ready to go to church.

Ainsley
"We live for 4 days and then we are crucified." You gotta love what they get out of Easter lessons!

10 comments:

megan said...

HOORAY!! I love your blog...it will be so fun to keep up with the lastest with the Brown's.

Idaho Sutters said...

I'm very happy you have a blog! I think this is the easiest way to keep in touch! Your blog looks great. Happy blogging! And you girls are super funny and cute!

Christa said...

It'll be fun to keep up with your family!

Carrie said...

Very cool! I haven't seen you guys in forever, your kids are so big! Oh, beware, blogging is totally addictive, too!

Mike Blevins Family said...

So why did it all make the faraway grandma and grandpa cry?? Miss you guys.

Jenn said...

Those are the funniest comments! I'm glad you are blogging! I love finding out what's going on with everyone.

Hyrum & Cheleyne said...

Welcome to the club! I'll have to email you a couple of Ben-soccer photos.

The Wright Stuff said...

YAY! It's about time! The girls are hilarious! My favorite is the one about Ben marrying another lady so she can have a stepmom. LOL *sigh*.... kids.

Fleming Family said...

Too fun! Welcome to the blogging life! Go ahead and add mine to your list..maybe we'll find connections we didn't know we had! Love you!

Kristine said...

LOL They are so sweet! There are days I wouldn't mind having another "mom" around!