Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Madison

Madison makes me laugh sometimes. The other day, she had a spelling assignment that she needed to write a letter using 10 of her 18 spelling words. She was giggling while she was writing and then told me she was done. Here is her final product: (bold words are the spelling words)

Dear Mrs. Stuebing,

It's Thursday! Saturday is horrible. I have a carton of milk. Are you thirsty? I did all my chores. How's your life going? Mine is quite a scare. Do you have a turtle? I don't. Vinny and Skylar are perfect though. Bye for now.

From, Madison

Well, I guess she did the assignment. She did it in the fewest sentences you could do it in:) She makes me laugh. She is so much fun.

We had parent/teacher conferences and the only thing the teacher said that Madison needs to work on is that she puts too much pressure on herself. Very cute!

1 comments:

Cristi said...

That was the same thing they said at Emma's! Maybe it's an oldest child thing?