Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Ainsley

Ainsley and Logan fight all the time. Ainsley teases him until he hits her and then she hits him back and this continues for a long, long time. Tonight, I was upset at Ainsley for hitting her brother and she replies, "Logan hits me first." I told her to stay away from him!

I continued to attempt to explain my concept. I told her, "Ainsley, if you were walking on a beach and a crab with large claws was coming towards you to pinch you, what would you do?" I was expecting her to say that she would move far away, leave it a lone, run away, etc... hopeing to say that Logan has very large claws right now that will pinch her when she teases him.

Ainsley instead answered, "I would stomp on it!" Needless to say, my little life lesson did not work the way I had planned. I had to revert back to, "Just stay way from your brother!"

2 comments:

The Wright Stuff said...

I am literally LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!! I love Ainsley!!!!

Becky Kent said...

That little girl would outsmart me every time!