Ben and I just got back from running in our first Ragnar Relay. It took place in Napa Valley and it was beautiful. I ran 4 miles at 8:30 a.m. in San Francisco across the Golden Gate Bridge. Ben ran 3.8 miles at around 11:30 a.m. in Kentfield. I ran my 2nd leg for 5.8 miles at 5:30 p.m. in Petaluma. Ben ran his 2nd leg at around 9:00 p.m. for 5.4 miles in Forestville. Finally, I ran my 3rd leg at 4:30 a.m. for 4.3 miles in Sonoma. Ben got to finish our group out at about 9:00 a.m. for 3.8 miles in Napa. All total, I ran 14.1 miles and Ben ran 13 miles all in about 24 hours. Pretty crazy, but so much fun. We had a great group of friends to hang out with and cheer us on. We are already talking about next year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment