Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Logan

Wow, I have not posted anything in a long, long time.  Well, here is my little Logan showing off his new cast. He fell off the monkey bars after a t-ball game and broke his elbow and wrist.  Poor little guy. It has been a long few days but I hope the worst is over. He still seems to be in a lot of pain but he could also just be playing us!  I feel that a lot with my children.  It seems like I am not always in charge of things. 

Anyway. Things are good. Madison is in 4th grade and is reading tons of huge books. Her birthday is in 3 weeks and we are excited to get her a kindle.  I think it is more a gift to me so I don't need to go to the library as much!  Ainsley is enjoying 2nd grade and is a very social creature.  She is loving gymnastics and is very excited to show off her back bend kick over.  Logan was playing t-ball but obviously not anymore.  We are all very excited for the beautiful weather we have been having and the kids enjoyed swimming in our pool today. I always love the start of summer!

0 comments: