We had a wonderful Christmas with a lot of fun moments with friends and family. My favorite quotes of the holiday season were:
Madison,"I wish it could be Christmas everyday. It is my favorite day of the year."
Ainsley, opening presents, "Is this a dream? Am I sleeping or am I dreaming?"
Ainsley, after opening presents, "I think I am going to faint!" (then she dramatically collapses onto the couch)
Ainsley,"Is my birthday going to be soon?" (after she realized there were no more gifts to open)
Last night, my mother-in-law told me a funny story about Madison. Madison wanted her cousin Colby to guess her favorite ice cream flavor. She told him it started with a "B". He started guessing...bubble gum, banana, ... Finally he said, What is it? She said, "Banilla". Obviously they have not had that word in 1st grade yet! Too funny!!!
Have a wonderful New Year everyone!
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




3 comments:
Your girls say the FUNNIEST things! I love the "fainting" comment! Thank you so much for sending the Christmas card! It was adorable! Happy New Year!!!!
I think I can really relate to Ainsley--I'm counting the months to my birthday too!
It's ok she said "banilla" because at least you pronounce it with a "b" in Spanish!
Post a Comment