I decided it was time for me to try something new with my hair. Here is a picture of my new hairstyle.
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago
I decided it was time for me to try something new with my hair. Here is a picture of my new hairstyle.
Posted by Nicole Brown at 8:18 AM
7 comments:
I love it! Your face looks very thin too-Miss I've lost 21 pounds. Nice! : )
Looks great! And I am so incredibly impressed with the 21 pounds.
I really like it. I love the hint of red too! She did a great job!
You look beautiful Nicole!! It looks nice with your skin tone.
I love it--it is making me re-think my hair. I missed class today (Dr. Seuss breakfast at school). I can't believe your weight loss
I love the new hair cut! It looks great with your face shape! Way to be brave! :)
i went dark too! i'm not posting any pics though! it looks great! you're a cuite!
Post a Comment