Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Madison

The other night when I was putting the girls to bed, Madison asks me very seriously:

"Mom, why is it that when we go to bed we start with our head on our pillow but when we wake up our head is down where our feet started?"

I had to explain that not everyone ended up that way, just her. She is a crazy sleeper!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I used to do that too!!!!!

Nikki said...

So, I'm on my Delicious Dales family recipe blog looking at the "tracker" that tells who's visited and "how" they got to our site. I see "Brown Family Moments" from Wells, NV. My sister is Andrea Brown from Wells, so I think she's finally caved and done a blog and hasn't told me yet! So, I clicked on the link to look at the blog. The weirdest part is I was Nicole Brown before I was married. (my sis married a Brown, I know, freaky) What an interesting coincidence. Another funny thing, is you have picked several of MY recipes to put on your blog!! Maybe Nicole Brown's think a like? I am Heather's brother's wife. Sorry to bug, but it's a small world and I thought it was funny!!!! I'm also glad you like our recipes! It's so much fun to share, don't you think??