This last weekend, I got to go see the musical "Wicked" in San Francisco. It was so much fun. I got to get away for 24 hours and hang out with my mom and sister. We had a really good time. Thanks Ben for letting me go and thanks mom and Danielle for letting me crash your night. It was so much fun!!! Enjoy the pictures and trailer. I can't wait to take my girls in the future!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
My Wicked Weekend
Posted by Nicole Brown at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am so glad you got to go and had fun! I am excited to go next month!
All 3 of you girls look so much alike! I love your sister's jacket! Super cute.
Wow, Nicole you look amazing!!! So you found that weight watchers worked for you? How much working out did you do, too? I have about 20 pounds I'd love to take off at this point. You look great!!
I've heard great things about Wicked. I wish I could see it!
You look awesome Nicole! Wow!
Post a Comment