We had the best Thanksgiving week. We went to the Bay Area for the first half of the week. We started it off by taking the girls to see "Wicked" in San Francisco. They LOVED the BART ride and the show. We also got to help the community with sorting food for deliveries to families in need. We then got to go to the zoo. We came back home in time to have a huge feast with Ben's family and we went to pick out our Christmas tree. Everyone is so excited for Christmas! Thank you mom and dad and Danielle for so much fun! Thank you Barbara and Myles for so much yummy food and great company. We had such a fun week!
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago







4 comments:
You can go to the zoo right now? I'm so jealous. We'd freeze to death if we did that. I'm glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks for the birthday wish.
I noticed the shorts at the zoo. Nicole you look so good! I'm so glad you put your Christmas music up.
I love the one where madison is coming out of the turtle shell. I have a picture of me doing that too...but not when i was little. Like last year. Also I like the one where madison is smiling looking over her shoulder on the escalator. What a fun holiday.oh and look at the sun in the pictures, i forgot what the sun looked like.
I want to see WICKED sooo bad! LUCKEE! I bet it was so fun to take the girls! I'll have to take Hailey when I go!
Post a Comment