I know when my family and friends in Utah, Idaho, Ohio, and Washington will laugh when they see these pictures but I had to post them. Madison came into my room one morning, far too early, saying that there was white stuff outside. I told her it was just frost on the grass and to go back to bed. Ben had to get up for work and looked outside and said, "Nicole, there is snow outside!" I could not believe it. It was not much, but it WAS snow and the kids were excited to run out and see it.
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




2 comments:
I totally remember the first and only time it snowed when I grew up in Sacramento. It was a HUGE deal...i even had enough to make a snowman. I think it was only a foot tall. Then my brother threw a snowball at it. I cried for days.
SOOOO FUN!
I can't believe you have gotten snow and we haven't! We are FREEZING over here and....NOTHING! OK, Will pointed out we're not really freezing, but 32 during the day/early evening is cold! :) How fun! I would have said the same thing to the kids about the frost on the grass...I've had to say that a few times myself this year! :( Madison is getting so big!! Such a young lady!
Post a Comment