Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Ainsley

Madison and I have been talking a lot about history. She has studied a lot about women in history and recently was talking to me about Harriet Tubman. She did not understand why there were slaves. I had to take her back to the beginning and try to explain the bizarre concept. I am glad she does not understand it. I think that means the human race has made some progress right?

Anyway, Ainsley was listening a lot to our conversations. On Sunday, I made the girls go through their toy room with me piece by piece to get rid of stuff and organize it. After an hour, Ainsley says, "Why can't we just get some slaves to do this for us!" So much for the progress:)

3 comments:

Danielle said...

HAHAHAHAHA

Cindy said...

Little does she know she already has the next best thing. A little brother. Train him right and she has years of servitude. At least until he outgrows her.

Aubree said...

This had me and Tyler both laughing so hard!! Funny girl.