Friday, June 4, 2010

My Special Dad

Madison made Ben a Father's Day present at school and she was too excited to give it to him to wait. Here is what it said,

"My dad is the most wonderful dad in the whole wide world. His name is Ben. He weighs 200 pounds. He is 6 feet tall. His favorite food is lima beans. My dad is very smart. He knows all about science. I think my dad looks funny when he plays with me. I know he's angry when he yells at us. He spends most of his time playing his games. Whenever we're together I like to play with him. I like to hug my dad because he is the best dad in the world."
I thought this was very sweet. To be honest, though, my first thought was, "I am so glad they did not have a fill in the blank part on mine with the weight and height! She is a funny girl.

0 comments: