Friday, May 14, 2010

The Most Wonderful Mom in the World

Here is a cute letter I got from Madison. She did it at school and filled in the blanks about me.

The Most Wonderful Mom in the World
Here name is Nicole, but I call her Mom.
She is 32 years old and very tall. (who knew???)
She has blue eyes and short hair.
My mom calls me Madison.
Her favorite food is pizza.
She likes to go to her mom's house.
I think my mom is funny when she laughs.
I like it when my mom makes me an ice cream milkshake.
My mom is as pretty as a sunset.
My mom is really smart! She even knows how to drive.
Her favorite thing to do is stay home.
My mom is special because she is nice to everyone.
Love, Madison

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I learned so much about you from this poem. didn't realize you were such a homebody- wanting to stay home all the time. no but you are a rockin mom. how many other kids can say they know all the words to Pink's "So What?" They are more hip than i am

Rachel said...

Madison forgot to mention that you help organize everyone's life. I hope wherever I move you move there soon to get me social and organized again. I don't believe you're a home body like Madison thinks. You're awesome!