I made our favorite brownies for a Labor Day BBQ/Swim tonight and realized that I have never posted the recipe on here. They are super easy but it is what Ben requests whenever I ask what he wants for dessert (if he cannot have yellow cake with chocolate frosting:) Here is the recipe:
1 box Betty Crocker Original Supreme Brownie Mix (with chocolate syrup pouch)- I get regular fudge brownies and it still turns out great.
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 or 3 eggs
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter (or creamy)
1 egg
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of a 13x9 pan. Mix together Brownie Mix, chocolate syrup, water,oil and 2 eggs for fudge like brownies or 3 eggs for cake like brownies. Mix them until they are blended well and spread in the pan.
In a small bowl, mix 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1/3 cup peanut butter and 1 egg. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto batter. Cut through batter several times with knife for a marbled design.
Bake 30 minutes of until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean or almost clean.
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




1 comments:
I can't wait to try them. So I have tried a few recipes myself from Cooking Light that I have LOVED. One is a chicken Parmesan and another is banana chocolate chip cookies. Maybe I'll copy you and post them? PS I gave my friend the Mandarin Chicken recipe and she makes it all the time and made it for her roommates who in turn loved it. Lets keep spreading this food loving around!
Post a Comment