Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mexican Riviera Cruise Post 1!

Ben and I just got back from a 7 night cruise to the Mexican Riviera. It was amazing. We had so much fun and were so lucky to be able to do it. A big "Thanks" goes out to all the grandparents and friends that helped make it happen! We really appreciate it.

We started the Cruise in San Pedro, just outside of Los Angeles.

We stayed in room 7377.

Very small, but cozy quarters.

We LOVED the Dining Hall food and had so much fun getting dressed up each night to go to dinner (without kids!!!) Plus, you can order whatever you want- it is all included. Many of the evenings I had to try everyting. I would order multiple appetizers, entres, and the best part-desserts. Amazing!!!
Ben looking over San Pedro befoe we left.
Ben and I looking over San Pedro.

1 comments:

Jennica said...

Nicole - I'm so glad you guys had an awesome time! The whole week, I kept thinking, "when are we going to be able to do the same thing???" A girl can dream, right? I love your pictures! You guys look so happy!