Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta was our last stop and by far the best one. It was gorgeous and we had so much fun! We did an "Outdoor Adventure" Excursion that included mule rides, zip lines, a zip line into a river, repelling, and more. We had so much fun and it was worth every penny!

The view from the beach at Peurto Vallarta.

The beach at Peurto Vallarta


The ride from the beach to the Adventure Station.

Ben and I enjoying salsa and drinks after our adventure.

Ben and I going to our adventure.

Michelle and I racing on the partner zip line.

Matt and Ben racing on the partner zip line.

The gang after we were soaking wet!

I love the helmet look:)

I am enjoying my mule ride.

A site from the cruise ship. Random!

Beautiful Puerto Vallarta


Here is our Outdoor Adventure Map.

2 comments:

Debra said...

I'm so happy for you that you had a great vacations with no kids. Next time take me with you! :)

Monica Lawver said...

The pictures are amazing! And you look fantastic. So glad it was a success. Thanks for hosting us for a day at your house while you were gone. :) The kids had a blast!