Saturday, September 20, 2008

DISNEYLAND!


We just returned home for a perfect trip to Disneyland. Thanks to both sets of grandparents, we had a wonderful vacation. We started last Sunday by dropping off Logan with my mom and continuing on our way to southern California. We did Disneyland on Monday, California Adventure on Tuesday and did all our favorites on Wednesday. The girls got autographs from just about every princess and even got to eat breakfast with 4 of them. I have honestly never seen both girls so happy.

Madison's favorites: Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, and Toy Story Ride.
Madison's Least favorite: Tower of Terror
Ainsley's favorites: Finding Nemo Ride, Dumbo, Buzz Lightyear and Toy Story Ride.
Ainsley's Least favorite: Splash Mountain

Thank you to both sets of grandparents for helping us create such fun memories with our daughters.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Your trip looked like it was SO wonderful! Adorable pictures... We are taking Scott for sure and maybe Charlotte (still deciding) the week after Thanksgiving.

Fleming Family said...

How much fun to be able to enjoy that with the girls! I think the experience is a bit different with boys. Fun, but no princesses. :) We went 2 summers ago...our Logan was a little over 2 yrs old and could ride all but 2 or 3 rides. We all had a blast. I say that to help your friend Stacey in deciding with their daughter. Disneyland really is geared toward even very young children (of course I don't know how old her daughter is). I'm glad you were able to have such a perfect time, Nicole! You look great, too!! You haven't had 3 children! No way. :)