Thursday, September 25, 2008

Princesses don't...

I forgot to post my favorite quote while we were at Disneyland. One day we saw Mulan and then Cinderella walking through the park and they were not stopping. I knew they were going on their break but Ainsley asked, "Where are they going mom?" I said, "Probably to use the potty." She said, "Princesses don't go potty mom!" What was I thinking??? Reflecting back on all the princess movies, I guess there is never a seen that they dismiss themselves to use the restroom. Therefore, "Princesses do not use the potty!" Too funny!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Nicole,
I have been meaning to write you after you found my blog. It was so good to hear from you and see your beautiful family! We are going to Disney the week after Thanksgiving- it is a Miller family tradition for a couple years now, but it will be our 3rd time in the Christmas season and it is so fun.
Anyway- email me sometime (hmiller12@gmail.com).
Talk to you soon!
heather
ps- love the Mark of the Lion series (except the 3rd was a bit odd) and all of her books are great

Cristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristi said...

that reminds of of one time when we were at toon town and we toured minnie and mickey's houses and they had no bathrooms. we had our spanish exchange student with us who noticed that fact and said, "the meece don't pee!?"