Friday, October 10, 2008

An Imaginary Mom

Last night while I was trying to do too many things at once, I finally turned to Madison and said,

"Madison, there is only 1 mommy and 3 children that are screaming for something. You will have to wait for me to help you with your homework while I clean the blood from Ainsley's hair and ear and clean up the chips Logan spilled and is currently stomping on."

I hear Madison pouting say, "I wish there was an imaginary mommy to help me. I still want my real mommy, but it would be nice to have an imaginary one too."

I turned to her and said, "I really wish there was one too!"

2 comments:

Monica Lawver said...

Do we get to find out the source of the blood you had to clean up?!?

Cristi said...

That is really funny! I wish we had one, too!!!!