Sunday, October 5, 2008

What Color is His Tie?

Today we were watching General Conference. Madison had a fun little packet to color and work on during the talks. One of the activities was that she colored the tie of each Apostle. She loved this. Each time a new speaker started she would perk up and ask, "Where is he...What color is his tie? Does it have poka dots or stripes?"

The funniest comment came when in the middle of one of the talks, they were talking about Spencer W. Kimball (who passed away a long time ago). A picture of him came up onto the screen. Madison perked up and said, "Where is he? What color is his tie?" I started laughing and told her that she will be looking for a long time!

1 comments:

jaimey said...

Hi, Nicole! I just wanted to officially say hi and thank you for your warm welcome to the family. :) It's been so fun reading your blog and getting to know you all a little bit. I loved this story about Madison. So, so cute! :) Oh, and I asked Jim about the "peeking noodle." Well, he brought it up because he'd read your comment on my blog. Hilarious! :) Anyway, I'm so excited to meet all of you in person sometime soon, hopefully. I hope you're having a good week!