Yesterday, Madison got to go to a church ice cream party. On the way there, I asked her: "What are you going to have on your ice cream sundae?" She started to cry and I asked her why she was crying. She says:
"Mom, I thought it was Saturday. Did I miss my ice cream party?" I explained to her that they are the same word with different meanings. We went on to discuss what makes the best ice cream Sundae!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Sunday and Sundae
Posted by Nicole Brown at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I laughed so hard at this! Should I feel bad laughing at Madison's expense? She's such a sweet girl. And I'm sure I'd be upset about missing an ice cream party too.
So cute. Reminds me of that AWESOME object lesson Megan did about the Sabbath day (Sunday) while totally messing up a sundae.
Post a Comment