Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BBQ Chicken

I am definately not dieting anymore and enjoying trying new recipes. I have started going through our last recipe exchange packet and so far have found several that are definately blog worthy. The first is from Rachel Erickson. Thanks Rachel! My husband and kids loved this one and I actually think it goes best with white rice or rice-a-roni. Rachel likes it with baked potatoes. You decide.

Step 1- Flour and brown 6 chicken breasts in an oiled frying pan.
Step 2- Mix in a bowl:

1/2 cup ketchup
1 TBS Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup mustard
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped onion

Step 3- arrange chicken in a 9x13 pan
Step 4- pour mixture over the top.
Step 5- Cook covered for 2 1/2 hours at 325 degrees. Uncover for the last 15 minutes.

1 comments:

Aubree said...

I have made this a couple times and we love it too! And it is so easy!