Thursday, July 2, 2009

Patio Cover!

We have lived in our "new" house for a year and ever since we moved in, we have wanted to put a patio cover in the back. Finally, we did and it looks wonderful! The kids have loved being outside and playing in the new "room". Madison said we need to call it "The Outdoor Room". Sure...whatever...

We found some great furniture on clearance to fill it with. We loved eating outside last night and I look forward to enjoying the shade while the kids swim. Here are the before and after shots. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Lenore said...

Wow! It looks great, Nicole! That will be such a nice addition esp since it is so dang hot!

Olivia said...

Looks good! Your house looks HUGE!!

Jenny said...

Very nice!!

Fleming Family said...

What a great additional "room"! Is it close to the gate into the pool? Your house is a dream!

Danielle said...

Woah when you said "patio cover" I didn't understand how hard core it was going to be. Impressive- and I hope all six of the kids are still alive after your adventure!