We had so much fun last week at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. We got to go with my mom and dad and a couple of my brothers. We had a perfect day. Logan went on everything he could and did not cry the entire day. At around 4:00 I looked into the stroller and he had fallen asleep. He was a perfect 2 year old! The girls had so much fun. Here are all the fun shots I was able to take. Thank you, Ben, for going on everything with the kids! Daddy is always more fun to do those things with!
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago







2 comments:
Is this the one in Vallejo? I want to go there! Looks like a blast! And that's awesome that Logan was sooo good! Woo hoo!
Looks like you had fun. Love Ben driving the orange bus! Thanks for the great idea, I took the kids there Monday.
Post a Comment