Madison and Ainsley start school this Monday, August 10th - CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? What ever happened to the day after Labor Day? Anyway, I am not complaining at all. I am counting down the days. The house is getting organized, school shopping is done and the girls are excited. Madison started soccer last night and LOVES it again. She has the exact same team for the 4th year and is really happy. Ainsley has informed me she might want to play again when she is "8 or 10 years old". We'll see what Ainsley decides to do. As I am getting ready for school to start, I have had this song in my head. This was one of my favorite movies growing. For a long time I thought it was the only "Grease" movie out there but then I eventually saw the 1st one. I still love Grease 2 though! Jaynee- this clip is all for you!!!
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




1 comments:
I am VERY ready for school to start!! I wish my shopping was done!
Post a Comment