Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary Ben!

Ben and I have been married for 11 wonderful years. I cannot believe it. Happy Anniversary Ben! It has been a wonderful journey so far. I look forward to more fun!

Here is a wedding picture and some engagement pictures. Too Funny!



5 comments:

Fleming Family said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Can you believe it's been 11 years already? Crazy!!

Danielle said...

okay three things:

1) Look how young you both look in your engagement pictures- oh yeah that's because you were younger than I am now...
2)You're hair is so blonde Nicole
3) Check out Ben's hair part. Too funny

I miss and love you guys! I wish I could have swam with the girls sometime this summer. Hope to see you soon.

Aubree said...

Fun pictures! I love to see everyones wedding and engagement pics. Happy Anniversary! I am glad you were able to get out and have fun!

Cristi said...

congrats! nice work! ;)

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!