Monday, August 10, 2009

1st Day of School Fall 2009

The girls survived their first day back to school. They both enjoyed posing for the camera and had wonderful days. I really enjoyed hanging out with Logan. He did great without his sisters as well. It was a great day!!! We will rest up and swim tonight. A perfect way to end a perfect day.






3 comments:

Debra said...

They are so cute Nicole. I bet it is fun only having Logan at home. Does Ainsley have full day or just half day? I'm excited for Bryson to start but so scared for him to ride the bus!

Michelle Baird Designs said...

Don't they look cute in their first day school outfits. Glad they had a great first day.

Danielle said...

AHHHHH. I miss those girls belting "No good deed goes unpunished." And I miss Logan playing peek-a-boo with me. Wow I'm getting all sappy here. Anyway, the pictures are adorable of course