Friday, August 14, 2009

Cool Song

My cousin posted this on her blog and I have loved listening to it. I thought I would share it here as well for those that have not seen it before. Thanks Debra!

3 comments:

Allyson White said...

I love music! Thanks for posting!

Danielle said...

At first when it said, "Love story" I groaned because I was not looking forward to watching Taylor Swift in her little white dress prancing around (yeah, not a huge taylor fan) but this was pretty sweet- especially the transition into the Viva la Vida song. Classic. PS the dad writing it for his little girl is a nice touch. :)

Oh and by the way I went to both the Provo library and BYU library to get "the Luxe" Apparently everyone had the same plan because all 10 books were checked out. BUT I went hard core and got a Provo library card and everything and put it on hold at both places. I never put things on hold. Anyway, I got it and I can't wait to start it!

Jenn said...

I love Jon Schmidt! He is amazing in concert!