Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Short and Dark???

I cut my hair yesterday and wanted to go shorter and darker. I think I am still trying to figure out what I like. Here are some pictures taken by Ainsley. She is still working on her photography skills but I think you can at least get an idea of what my hair looks like. Let me know what you think. Ben is still not sure what he thinks. I think I might like it!



6 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Love, love, love it. The cut is great - so stylish in the back!

Allyson White said...

Cute...can you still do a ponytail...that is my priority these dayy!!!

Aubree said...

I really like the cut! The color is cute too! I wish I could pull off dark! Can't wait to see it in person!

Lenore said...

I kept thinking that your hair was cute today and kept trying to say it, but the kids were so distracting! I really do like you hair, though. it's a fun style!

Danielle said...

Hmm, girl I just can't keep up with your different hair styles. Let's see- well like your friend Allyson said, my concern would be do you have a way of getting it out of your way when you exercise? Priorities priorities. Who cares if it looks good as long as you can get your cardio in! Haha, just kidding. I do like it in the back a lot, and it seems like you can just blow dry it without doing it which would be nice. Okay I am writing an essay here- I should probably stop. I'll comment on other posts...make up for lost time possibly?