Kohl's was having a huge sale last week so I ordered some last school clothes items for the girls. I was able to get nightgown's, shorts and shirts for about $5.00 each. They are really cute! Anyway, I received the package in the mail today and after I opened it and showed the girls, Ainsley says, "Wow, those are some really nice people that mailed all that to us! They must really like us. I bet they were older and the clothes got too small for them so they mailed it to us. How nice!" Yes, Ainsley, those nice people at Kohl's got too big for the clothes and just mailed them to us. Maybe I should really start working on money with her!
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




2 comments:
That is so funny. I wish someone would send me clothes that fit me just right in the mail for free. Wouldn't that be great.
I really need you to teach me how to shop online and find the deals. I have learned that I hate shopping. I do not enjoy going from store to store (especially with all the kids) and trying to dig through racks of stuff. Please help!
Post a Comment