Madison has been so funny lately. She is growing up so fast but is the funniest girl. I keep forgetting to blog some of her quotes so I thought I would take a moment to put some down quickly so I remember them.
The other day, Ainsley was singing a lot. She LOVES to sing. I said, "Ainsley, you sure do love to sing!" Madison says, "Ya, she does. When she grows up, she should be on American Idol. I will make her!"
Madison was asked last night what she was going to be for Halloween. She says, "The Wicked Witch. Not the one that that house fell on." I was laughing so hard, picturing what a costume would look like for the one that the house fell on!
This morning, we are home enjoying a relaxing Conference Sunday. Madison asked, "Where is Dad and his friend Jeff?" (Jeff is visiting from San Diego for the weekend). I said, "They are down in Logan's toy room." Madison then says, "Yes, and playing a very Un-Sundaylike Game!" They are down enjoying some playstation 3 time. I have no idea where she learned, "Un-Sundaylike." I asked her where she learned it and she says, "Well, there is a lot of killing and stuff on the game. That is definately NOT Sunday-like right?!" Right, Madison. Too Funny.
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




1 comments:
Good for the seven year old for putting her father in his place. Not only will she be ready for baptism but future relief society president anyone?
Post a Comment