Friday, October 9, 2009

New Favorite Show

As you know, I have been trying out all the new Fall shows and I think I have found my favorite. It is "Modern Family" on ABC. It is a sitcom and usually I do not like sitcoms that much. This one, has made me laugh each episode. Here is a clip from the pilot that was so funny. Jaynee- I think you will enjoy this!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Haha "Blow on your back." Nice. Okay funny. I'll TIVO it. Let's just hope that there aren't any conflicts...unlike yours, ours is limited to one recording...you know the life of a college student...

Stacey said...

I did see that first episode and the Lion King scene was hilarious! Drew has refused to hold up our children after blessing them in church because he says he doesn't want them to look like Simba...

The Wright Stuff said...

LOL!!!! That LION KING part! I'll have to set it to my DVR recordings. Speaking of new favorite shows, have you watched "DROP DEAD DIVA" on Lifetime yet? It is totally my favorite show right now. Tonight is the season finale, but I'm sure they'll begin showing the re-runs of it if you haven't seen it yet. It is so cute!