How fun to come HOME! I miss the Oakland zoo! I miss a lot of things! I was just there the weekend after you left! Saw your parents! It was a quick trip but we still got around to a few fun things! Next time we'll be bringing the kids!
You mean you don't have several feet of snow and you're wearing t-shirts? It's green there! Where is the justice in that? : )
Post a Comment
2 comments:
How fun to come HOME! I miss the Oakland zoo! I miss a lot of things! I was just there the weekend after you left! Saw your parents! It was a quick trip but we still got around to a few fun things! Next time we'll be bringing the kids!
You mean you don't have several feet of snow and you're wearing t-shirts? It's green there! Where is the justice in that? : )
Post a Comment