Madison has asked me to let her do a post on our blog. Here is Madison remembering an exciting moment in her life:
I love to play soccer! At soccer I love to play defense. One time, when I was playing defense, the ball was about to go into our goal, but I ran up to the ball and kicked it away from our goal, but then I fell down. I felt like no one was watching me, but they were! It was a tie,but I had fun!
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




1 comments:
Dear Madison,
Thank you for sharing a post! I'm glad you have a neat memory of soccer. That is a great story. I bet the team was sure glad you were there.
I love soccer too! Even though I'm not as good as your mom or Aunt Danielle.
We love you!
Aunt Monica
Post a Comment