A friend of mine that volunteers in Ainsley's classroom told me an interesting story yesterday. She said that a child in the class was talking about Michael Jackson and saying he was the best singer and dancer.
Ainsley turned to the student and said, "My dad looks like Michael Jackson."
I think Ainsley was trying to "one up" the person but I think Ben might be offended. What do you think??? I totally see the resemblance (what???). Oh, my Ainsley.
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




4 comments:
He's a dead ringer. Wait, that is probably not the right thing to say... So funny!
I'm seeing the resemblance in the nose and skin color...and a little in the hair.
Ben, take off all that make-up...or is that Michael? I can't tell! ;-)
Ben, take off all that make-up...or is that Michael? I can't tell! ;-)
Post a Comment