Wow, I have not been blogging like I use to. I will have to do my best to get all caught up. What is going on in our lives today:
-Ben got released from the Bishopric after 4 years. After 40 minutes of Sacrament Meeting with the family he turned to me and said, "I want to go back up to the stand!" I keep telling him that things are much easier than during the baby stages but it is still not "easy". He has no idea!
-Ben and I have booked a cruise in October. We get to go away for 7 nights with some great friends and I am so excited!!! It cannot come soon enough.
-I am training to do a 1/2 marathon on May 1st. After watching Biggest Loser and seeing all them finish, I know I can finish. I just want to do it in a good time for me. I am learning that you can have good days and bad days with running. Let's hope for a good day that day! I need to let go of my competitiveness and just be happy with accomplishing a goal. We'll see if that happens!
-Logan turned 3 years old. I did not post anything about him on his birthday. What a slacker I am. He is so much fun. He is potty trained and sleeping in a "big boy bed" and is so fun to be around.
-Ben is wrapping up busy season. Ben came home for dinner tonight, which is always an event when he is with us, and then had to run an errand. After he left, Logan says to me, "Where is daddy?" I said he had to go somewhere. He replies, "Oh, man, but I like him." Too cute.
-Ainsley is Ainsley. After telling her friends at school that her dad looked like Michael Jackson, I arrived to her classroom the next week to have her classmates ask me if Ainsley's dad was dead. They said Ainsley said her dad was dead. Wow, looks like Michael Jackson and died too! Crazy girl. We are working on it.
I think that is all for now. Only a month and a half of school left. We are anxious for warm weather and to start swimming. We have swim lessons in May. The kids are excited.
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




2 comments:
Can I stuff myself in your suitcase for the cruise?
My sister told the same thing to her teacher about my Dad in Kindergarten. My Mom was mortified. :)
Wow! You have been BUSY! I've been wondering when you were going to post again! :) Ainsley cracks me up! LOL
How fun that you're doing a 1/2 marathon! The feeling you get when you cross the finish line is absolutely amazing!
Also how fun that you're going on a cruise!!! Where are you going? Who are you going with? That will be sooo fun for you guys!
Good luck on your race!!! :)
Post a Comment