I realized the other day that I never posted on Logan's Birthday. I posted for the girls on their birthdays so I feel I should acknowledge Logan for his.
Logan Leigh was born at 9:19 p.m. on Friday, March 2, 2007. Ben had told me several times that I needed to go into labor on a Friday so he would not have to miss work (since it was in the middle of busy season). I went to an appt. on Friday morning and my blood pressure was high and I was already dilated to a 3 (too much information) so my wonderful doctor sent me in for "observation" knowing they would admit me.
After my easiest labor, Logan was born late that night weighing in at 8 lbs 1.6 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. We were all so excited to have our little boy. I cannot imagine my life without him. I could not have asked for a more enjoyable little boy. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Logan. Happy Late Birthday Logan!!!

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago





2 comments:
From the very beginning he has had a distinctive--and adorable--look! He is so cute and I love that little suit!
I LOVE the first picture! Hilarious. So much attitude.
Post a Comment