Ben called me early this week and said I needed to get a sitter and a formal for an American Heart Association Benefit. His work needed some people to go. After much drama in finding a modest formal during prom season (I cannot believe what girls are wearing these days!) I found one I loved and Ben got a tux. It felt like we were suppose to head off to prom! We had a wonderful evening and had fun with the girls taking pictures before we left. The girls wanted us to pose for the camera so here is what we got.
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




9 comments:
I love love love the dress!! You both look great! Ben is a good sport about taking pictures!
The last one of you alone looks like how the people on Biggest Loser pose during the update portion! Haha!
Nicole, you look stunning! You are a gorgeous mom!
Love the dress! Sounds like fun! It would be great to get all dressed up again.
You look hot Nicole!
You both look amazing in all the formal wear. I hope you had lots of fun and enjoyed the evening.
Hot hot hot! What a great dress and you look smokin'!
(I'm finally getting back into the blogging scene and working on adding my Folsom friends. I hope it's ok I put a link to your blog on mine!)
Ooh lala! Love it! You both look fabulous. Your dress is to die for and you look amazing in it. It's perfect for the cruise too.
Nicole, you are one hot mama! I'm so glad you decided to "stalk" me. I hope all is well. You have a beautiful family! Mol
Nicole you look HOT! And sorry about your phone today!
Post a Comment