Monday, April 6, 2009

DONE WITH DIET!!!

The day has finally come that I set 3 months ago to be done with my diet. I had my last official weigh in and it ended up being EXACTLY 35 lbs less than where I started. I am beyond excited and I did better than I ever thought I would. When I started, I tried to be realistic by telling myself that I hoped to loose 15 to 20 lbs in 3 months. Obviously, I passed that goal and I kept setting new goals. I never imagined that I would loose this much so fast and I feel great.

I plan on going to my parents for spring break and I will get in some much needed shopping. I have no clothing that fits me and I have no idea what I size I am. I usually hate shopping but this might actually be fun for me. Thanks to all of you that kept encouraging me along the way. Your comments always helped. I also want to thank my "gym friends" for always listening to me and working out with me. I definitely had a great support group. Most of all, I want to thank my children for "eating healthy" with me and my husband for ALWAYS listening to me when I needed to mentally process things. He was a very good sport through all of this and I hope that I can continue to look good for him. Let's hope I can keep it off now right?!!!

13 comments:

Kristine said...

Yay Nicole! For keeping it off, I'm sure you already know what you need to do (continue to eat healthy, exercise, etc). Doing it is the hard part!

Jenny said...

Yah, that's so awesome Nicole! 35 pounds is a serious amount of weight. You go girl! You will have so much fun shopping! I can't wait to be down 35 pounds!!! (It will have to wait till a few months after the baby is born.) :)

Idaho Sutters said...

Good Job!!!! I'm so proud of you. Pictures please!

Carrie said...

Good for you, Nicole! That's awesome!

Christa said...

Congratulations Nicole! That is awesome. You seriously need to post some pictures of yourself!

Allyson White said...

You have been such an inspiration to me at the gym and I have been motivated by your success and am now working out at a different level (and loving it). You look like a different person, and knowing you, you will have no problems keeping it off. Congratulations! PS--Clever song, are you guys actually going to Disney any time soon?

Stacey said...

Way to go, Nicole! I am giving myself a couple of months post-pregnancy, then I will start up with the WW thing again. And I will come back to your blog to try out more of your yummy recipes!

Cristi said...

you're an inspiration!

emma watched dancing with the stars with us too and we tell her the girls aren't modest, too, and that she can't dress like that. :)

Fleming Family said...

Way to go, Nicole! Now, all we need is a fabulous picture of you posted up here! Have a great time shopping!! Remember to keep looking good for yourself! How's your energy level since you started eating healthy and exercising?

Aubree said...

Congrats! Shopping will be fun! I was in Old Navy last night and they did not have any long shorts. But I did find some cute capris on clearance! Hopefully the Bay Area store will be better,but you can always go online!

Keep up the awesome work. I know you will keep it off.

Dance's said...

You look fantastic! Thanks for the motivation to kick my own butt in gear...Have fun shopping for your small new clothes:)

Beth Jamison said...

That takes usch hard work and dedication!! Congratulations!!

Olivia said...

Congratulations Nicole!!! I hope you did have fun shopping this time!I love to read your blog by the way.