And now, for my Ainsley...
Ainsley is our more unpredictable child. She is stubborn and moody but since school has started, she has been beaming with joy. When I pick her up from school, she is all smiles and hugs and walks to the car doing a beauty pageant style wave yelling, "Goodbye Matteo, Goodbye Joshua, Goodbye Chloe, Goodbye Angel, etc..." She is always telling me about her new friends and that everyone likes her and wants to play with her. She is not lacking in confidence at all! She even told me last night that she wants to play soccer again. I told her she would need to wait another year for sign ups and then asked her why she wanted to play again. She answered, "Because I will be really good at it." She then told me to watch her run and dribble down the field, telling me how fast she is. She has been so happy and I have really enjoyed getting to know this side of her. She is really doing well right now. I will embrace it while I can!!!
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




2 comments:
we are in a much better chapter with emma now that she's in school, too. it's so great!!!!
I love your comment "I have really enjoyed getting to know this side of her." too funny.
Post a Comment