Monday, September 14, 2009

My Logan

Logan has been so fun with the girls gone to school all day. I have him all to myself from 8:30 until 2:10. He is adorable. I was worried that he would be bored, but no MY LOGAN! Today he kept making me laugh. I had some screw drivers out to work on something and the next think I know I cannot find them and I see Logan using them as swords against a bunch of Little People. Too Funny.

As I continued my To Do list into my bedroom, he loved using the cleaning wipes to help me clean everything. As he disappeared into my bedroom, I peek over to see what he was doing and he was dancing with my bra on his head. I was so tempted to get a camera but realized no-one needs to see my bra let alone my kid dancing with it on his head. It would have been awesome to show on his wedding day though!

Later, he was going through my make up and he had my mascara in his hand. I looked at him and told him, "No Logan, Put it Down!" He looks at me and says in the funniest high pitch voice, "Oh, No, Help Me, I am falling down. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I watched as he slide the mascara from his hand making it fall. Then he just looked at me with the biggest smile. I was laughing so hard. He is starting to pretend play all the time. He is so different than the girls and I LOVE it!!!

0 comments: