Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Shows are Back!!!

I am so excited that the Fall TV Shows are starting. I know, Ben, I am a dork. I can hear you saying it outl oud now as I type. Anyway, after a summer of some decent shows (The Closer, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, So You Think You Can Dance) it is time for the real shows to start. I think I finally have them all programed into the DVR and am ready to have some high quality, educational, fun TV watching. I thought I would show what I am so excited for. This list does not even include the new ones I will try out (NCIS: LA, Trauma, Three Rivers, Modern Family, The Forgotten, Mercy, and a few more I cannot remember right now). Please let me know if I am missing any that I should have on this list!



















6 comments:

Tiffany said...

give Castle a try. It is fun.

Debra said...

George said to me so are you excited to see Bob (from Biggest Loser) I was like YES! I also like Oprah and Greys. I think I will try out Trauma and Mercy as well. We didn't get CBS in Pocatello so I'll have to start watching Amazing Race again. That was a favorite in Twin. We all need some good TV watching at the end of the day!

Cindy said...

Hi Nicole! What a cute, cute family! I need to come visit next time I am at Stacey's in Roseville. You need to add Wipeout to your list. I've nearly peed my pants watching this show.

Kristine said...

I've seen ads for Community on hulu a few times. Looks like it could be good.

Rachel said...

I'm with you, finally the shows are almost on. What has married with children done to us?
Greys totally left us hanging so I can't wait to see what happens next. The Office, Heroes, Friday Night Lights....Yipee!

Jenny said...

Have you ever watched Castle? I love it. I love the storyline and the chemistry between the writer and the detective. Good show! :)