Today, Ben and I have been married 10 Years. Some days it seems to have gone by very quickly. Other days it seems to have gone very slowly. We would both agree that it has been worth it. I cannot believe what 10 years has given us:
8 moves
4 rented apartments
1 rented house
2 homes
5 different cars
2 motorcycles
3 children
1 dog
more facial hair (Ben obviously:)
many, many church callings
many, many friendships
Nicole's 5 jobs
Ben's 3 jobs
A lot of extra pounds
A lot of extra stress
And a lot of joy!!!
Thank You Ben for the wonderful adventure you have taken me on. It has been, and will continue to be, a wonderful journey.







8 comments:
Congrats! I love the pictures, you guys are so cute.
You guys are so cute! Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary! Ben looks SO different without facial hair. Have fun at dinner and Costco! :)
Congratulations you two! You haven't changed a bit. Ten years is quite a feet. Good job!
I'm so glad you commented on my page! I forgot we were married one day before you...in the same year, too. Congratulations! Isn't it amazing how much everything has changed!? Love you girl! And congratulations to the both of you!
Ahhh... And to think I was around to see the start of it all! Congrats, you guys! You both are so perfect for each other :)
Wow! Congratulations! I love the engagement pictures! :)
Congrats you guys!
Post a Comment