Thursday, August 21, 2008

Madison's Homework Space

For Madison's first homework assignment of the year, she needed to create a "Homework Space". It needed to be a quiet space with good lighting. I told her that the dinning room table would be great. She said that Logan and Ainsley would bother her too much. Then she said she had a great idea:

This is under our staircase in their little "club house". Above the table is her colored sign that says, "Madison's Homework Space". I wish this actually got her to do her homework better, we have an uphill battle on that one but I thought this was very cute.

3 comments:

The Wright Stuff said...

Sweet work space! LUCKY!

Tiffany said...

that is seriously cute. What kid wouldn't love having that area to go have some peaceful time?

Cristi said...

I want a little space of my own like that!