Well, Madison starts soccer this week and school next week, can you believe it? Ainsley starts soccer next week and school the 1st week of September. I am actually very excited. We have had a wonderful, very eventful summer. We did six flags, Twain Harte, "way far away grandma and grandpa's house", Windsor, a lot of fireworks, and a lot of fun. We have had beautiful weather and the kids have beautiful tans to show from it (I do not know where they got those genes from!). We even moved into a beautiful new home. Ben is currently backpacking in Canada so his summer ends when he returns this weekend. We have been very, very, blessed and I need to appreciate it as much as possible. Thanks to all the family that helped us have a wonderful summer!
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




1 comments:
Saying bye to summer is always bitter sweet, isn't it! I'm happy Emma will be back in school but dreading the fact that ALan will be! I wish EMma was starting soccer with Ainsley!
Post a Comment