Friday, August 29, 2008

Funny Quotes

I have not put any of my kids funny saying lately, so I thought I would try to catch up.

Ainsley-"Do you know what I want to be when I grow up mom? I want to be a mermaid. That is what I am going to be."

Ainsley pushing Logan in the stroller-"You sure are a heavy little boy Logan!"

Madison laying on the bottom of the stairs, not going to bed.
Mom-"Madison, you need to walk yourself upstairs to bed NOW!"
Madison-"I just have to do my stair stretches first." What???

Ainsley was not listening to dad, so Ben was clearly upset at her.
Ainsley-"Well, that's fine dad. Do you know what...I love Mommy, Logan and Madison. And that is all!"
Ben-"Really...I'll remember that the next time you ask me for something."
We sometimes forget that she is only 4!

Dinner with Ainsley
Mom-"Eat your dinner or you will go to your room."
Ainsley-"No I won't go to my room."
Mom- "I will take you to your room"
Ainsley-"No you will not"
Mom- "I am stronger than you, I will always win!"
Ainsley-"No you're not! I will win."
Oh really Ainsley? Why do I feel like I am dealing with a teenager already?

0 comments: