Saturday, May 3, 2008

I DID IT!

Madison took this picture yesterday for me.

I chopped my hair! The girls are still covering their mouths and laughing hysterically and Logan is still trying to figure out who I am. I am happy with it though. I needed a change. I am all ready for summer now!

8 comments:

Aubree said...

I really like it! It is so nice having shot hair! I was just going to email you and ask how it went and now I don't! Glad you like it.

Aubree said...

Not shot hair. Short hair...:)

Mattie said...

Like Aubree I was going to e-mail you to see if you realy did it. I like it on you! I was wondering how it would look on you and I love it!!!

Debra said...

You look really good Nicole. I'm sure you will love it during the summer!

Cristi said...

I love, love, love it! You're a hottie!

The Wright Stuff said...

You ARE hot! That is absolutely so cute on you!!! I think that cut was made for you!

Karyn said...

SO Cute! I LOVE it!! You totally look like Kate Bosworth! :)

Jenn said...

I love it! It's really cute and great for summer!