I just got back from a great trip to Idaho. Ben stayed home and watched the kids for me to have a weekend away. He did a great job and the kids are alive and well. The house was even clean for me when I got home! I got to see a lot of family I have not see in a really, really long time and I got to be without children for a weekend. It was a wonderful break! We now have 1 week left of school and then we get to go to Tahoe and Twain Harte to start our summer vacations.
I do have a funny quote that was said to Ben by Ainsley right after he dropped me off at the airport, "I am sad and angry. I wish you were leaving on a trip and mommy was staying home to watch us." Too funny!
Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow
2 years ago




4 comments:
It was so good to see you! I'm impressed your house was clean. Have fun on your trips!
That sounds like lots of fun. I will have to start thinking about a weekend away myself.:)
I am glad you had fun and Ben survived!
What Ainsley said is really funny! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment