Friday, May 30, 2008

Nicole's Moment

Since I always write about the kids, I will take a moment to congratulate myself. Our soccer team took first place last night for the Spring season. I play Thursday nights in a women's league and it has been great therapy! What better way to cope with staying at home with kids then leaving them at home and going and kicking a ball really hard! There are 5 teams in our division and we finally took first place. We usually stay in the middle but we finally did it. I still feel like people are running circles around me, but I have hopes that will change as I keep playing and getting in better shape. The things age and children do to our bodies! Crazy!!! Oh- and NO I do not have a picture of me playing soccer to share on the blog:)

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats! That's great! Hope you got to celebrate!

Cristi said...

no picture!? what gives! :)

Idaho Sutters said...

How fun! That would definately be good therapy for me as well. Congratulations on winning too! That's icing on the cake. Pictures next time would be appreciated!

Stacey said...

Ok - you have motivated me to get out and find a volleyball league I can play in... Congrats on first place!

KimJensen said...

Congratulations! I think we moms need to brag a little bit. No one else is going to do it for us.